Building an agile, efficient and customer centric demand planning process and covert the same into weekly production schedule to support business of USD 80 Mn
- Develop the demand planning process for the business to successfully execute supply chain strategy and meet customer demand.
- Develop the S&OP process and anchor monthly meeting with the management team.
- Contribute to development of annual budgets with item level demand forecasting and plans to achieve inventory and budgetary goals.
- Partnering discussion with sales and marketing to develop and track promotions, NPD plans and portfolio rationalization.
- Owning the tracking, alignment (with larger business) and liquidation of inventory and avoid any financial loss.
- Liaison with customer service team to track key demand planning KPIs.
- Participate in the production planning process and anchor SAP related job creation and material checks.
- Ensuring to get all RM/PM risk highlighted before production plan is signed with production team so that organization’s service level goals are delivered.
- Ensuring data accuracy while creating jobs and adherence to SOP.
- Developing weekly tracking of production against plan and publishing the score card.
- Working with IT team to develop tools for better controls and agility.
- Testing of system changes, reports and processes with IT.
- Developing reliable FG norms to support error free production planning at back end and sale loss at front end.
- Monthly review of norms in order to avoid excess inventory or stock outs.
- Working with the innovation team during New Product Development process and participating in CPS (Critical Path Schedule) meetings.
- Developing all sample flow plan with marketing team and building the same in forecast.
- Building sample plan with production team and track their delivery.
- Anchoring periodical MIS for the planning team.
We don’t need super heroes, just super minds with great attitude
- You bring in 10-15 years of professional experience in planning and CPG experience is preferred
- An effective communicator with strong analytical skills using multiple channels to engage conversation and positive change
- You have excellent communication skills, grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, positive, inspiring, and motivating person with passion and drive.
This role is based in Savannah, Georgia. You’ll also get to visit our corporate office in Atlanta and be ready to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting more than 50 countries – and shape the things to come. We’re Godrej. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Godrej are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.