Building an agile, reliable, efficient and customer centric out sourcing process and covert the same into weekly supply schedule to support business of USD 80 Mn
- Anchor the existing 3P network and develop standard operating principles for the business to successfully execute supply chain strategy and meet customer demand.
- Ensure 3P supply plan in line with FG norms and organization’s service level commitments.
- Develop the capacity plan and anchor periodical meeting with the 3P team.
- Contribute to development of annual budgets with item level supply plan and plans to achieve inventory and budgetary goals.
- Partnering discussion with production, ware house and procurement team to develop and track monthly supply plan from 3P partners.
- Anchoring timely supply of components with bulk to 3P partners.
- Owning the contract building, renewal and adherence with all 3P partners.
- Reconciliation of material consumption for each batch and aligning deviations with 3P partners.
- Ensuring to get all RM/PM risk highlighted with procurement team bass the weekly supply plan.
- Ensuring data accuracy while transacting material with 3P partners both in physical and system.
- Developing daily/weekly tracking of production against plan and publishing the score card on daily basis.
- Working with IT team to develop tools for better controls and agility.
- Testing of system changes, reports and processes with IT.
- Monthly review of performance, yield and cost in order to avoid excess inventory or stock outs.
- Negotiating conversion cost with 3P partners and delivering constant improvement.
- Ensuring timely PO and delivery of PM meant for 3P operations with suppliers.
- Constantly exploring value chain integration with 3P partners to extract best business benefit and reduce supply chain complexity.
We don’t need super heroes, just super minds with great attitude
- You bring in 10-15 years of professional experience in operations and CPG experience is preferred
- An effective communicator with strong analytical skills and agility using multiple channels to engage conversation and positive change.
- You have excellent communication skills, grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, positive, inspiring, and motivating person with passion and drive.
This role is based in Savannah, Georgia. You’ll also get to visit our 3P partners across the country and be ready to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting more than 50 countries – and shape the things to come. We’re Godrej. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Godrej are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.